Planning Matters

Our local planning authority is South Oxfordshire District Council (SODC). You can comment on a planning application once the consultation period on an application has opened. The link to the SODC planning portal is:


You can then enter an application reference number to view all the associated documents. You can also enter an address or postcode to see all the applications in that area.

Other Planning Matters

For applications that have already been decided, go to the Planning Decision Register

You can also search for planning appeals via the Planning Appeals Register.

To report a development which you don’t think has planning permission, contact the Enforcement department at South Oxfordshire District Council Planning.